PVC WATER STOPPER
These stoppers are useful in preventing water leaks. They are often used in heavy construction joints because they are strong and effective at preventing leaks. The PVC water stopper is tested for the possibility of malfunction in concrete structures as a result of climatic and geo-disturbances, as well as frictional bottlenecks.
Area of Use:
- Dams, locks, canals, and water reservoirs are all examples of infrastructure.
- Structures for primary and secondary confinement.
- Culverts and tunnels are two types of culverts.
- Facilities for the treatment of water and waste water.
- Buildings for commercial and residential use.
- Plant for Water Treatment.
- Abutments for the bridge and deck.
- Tanks for storing goods.
- Flood Walls and Retaining Walls
- Chemically inert.
- The finish is outstanding.
- Long-term use.
- Fitting is simple.
- Store of Hardness
- Resistance to chemicals.
- Tensile Strength is a measure of how strong something is when it is stretched
- Absorption of water.
- Brittleness at low temperatures.
All of our PVC Waterstops have been professionally designed and produced to meet or surpass industry standards.
6 inch to 12 inch
2 mm to 10 mm